Hey thanks for checking out our 2nd episode! Please Subscribe!
We annoyingly eat berries while talking about:
- Book it, Pizza Hut’s reading program.
- TMNT is really good, but only vaguely connected to the original trilogy.
- The JEM cartoon, failed JEM movie and why Kesha with the Misfits should have been in the movie.
- How even nerd dudes were into the idea of Jem movie until they saw the trailer.
- Vince compares JEM to Heart, Rod thinks he’s gone a bit too far...
- Rod’s first loves Michelle Pfifer and Katana from Mortal Combat...
- Shera and Heman
- Catwoman movie
- Casting for Storm should have been Grace Jones
- Watchman being the first movie since Batman to consider spandex type costumes.
- Stan Lee talks about Thor swinging his hammer so fat that he flies.
- Stormbreaker belongs to Beta Ray Bill
- How Marvel and Kevin Feige keep the essence of the characters even while deviating from storylines like Civil War and Thor.
- Help us figure out where to start our comic reading if we haven’t read since in the 90’s.
Yellow Spandex is:
We're three casuals who ramble on about superheroes, cartoons, toys and Nerdstalgia in general!
Josh's kids have a nerd channel called Nerd Schmerd